7th International Academic Conference e-methodology
April 6, 2022
The International Academic Conference “e-methodology” is dedicated to the difficulties connected with research in social sciences and humanities conducted by means of the Internet, as well as the opportunities that it provides.
We accept theoretical lectures on this subject, lectures presenting the results of research conducted on or by means of the Internet (understood as a research environment and/or a research tool) and lectures about the projects connected with the general topic. We would like the authors to pay special attention to the specificity of “Internet methodology”.
The conference participants are entitled to submit their papers for the annual international publication “e-methodology”.
We propose four sections:
1) “About the Internet” – Theory (Theoretical papers on the difficulties and the opportunities created by using the Internet in scientific research)
2) “On the Internet” – Research (The results of research conducted by means of the Internet)
3) “With the Internet”
– Projects (Project reports and research/educational projects presenting the opportunities provided by using the Internet)
– Practice (Communication with the patient/client via the Internet; problems of self-diagnosis on the Internet; use of new technologies in the medicine, in the promotion of health)
4) This year we are looking for papers conducted with Application of Innovative Medical Data Science technologies (Big Data, AI). This section is being prepared with European Scientific Project HeartBIT_4.0 supported by European Commissionand will contain:
1) AI, machine learning, Big Data in medicine and healthcare
2) Telemedicine, virtual reality and health applications.